We do our best to make shopping on our site a simple process. You can order in three easy ways:
- Order Online: Pay using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or PayPal on our secure order page.
- Order by Phone: Place a call to 888-871-0312 and pay via credit card.
- Order by Email: Request the part by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to process payment via credit card.
To establish a Government Agencies Open Account, call us at 888-871-0312 and we will establish your account in order to process your order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards, most bank debit cards, and PayPal.
We aren’t able to accept personal checks nor ship COD.
Shipping and Delivery
Our team process orders throughout the day to give you the fastest service possible. We ship primarily from our home base in North Carolina using USPS Priority Mail. While we can’t promise exactly when you will receive an order, we can promise that we will follow up on your order until you receive it. We commit to following up on all open orders until they are received.
Shipping is always free in the continental U.S.A. with few exceptions for special orders or if you request overnight, guaranteed shipping. You will be charged for special shipping requests.
International shipping is available to most locations. Send an email to email@example.com with your details so we can provide you with rates, shipping times and other information to expedite your order.
We provide the very same warranty of that of the individual manufacturer. The warranty information is included with each product description.
Each product will have a warranty card included with the shipment; it is very important to get that filled out and mailed back to the manufacturer, so you get the full value of the product you ordered.
If you aren’t satisfied or have questions, please call, 888-871-0312. We are here to help you!
Our warranty on electrical parts (motors, transformers, etc.) is six months. This means if the motor burns out within six months of receiving it, we will replace it at no charge (we don’t cover the return shipping charge).
There are items that fall out of the warranty cover. Please see below for specific part warranties:
- Hand Controls: 30-day warranty— We know these controls get a lot of use and are often prone to accidents (drops, spills, stepped on). Some customers order a few at a time to have one always ready and on hand to replace.
- Expendable Parts: No warranty– Parts like the Dewert clevis mounts and spindle nuts, Okin spindle nuts, plastic connectors, and BetaDrive moving blocks, Hubbell gear sets can’t be warrantied after installation. They often break after installation because of general wear and tear or misuse.
We believe in a Handshake Guarantee. We will treat you as you want to be treated, and we hope you will do the same.
Returns will be accepted on most products or parts within 30 days of receipt as long as they are in unused, original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions,and warranty materials. In other words, if it can be resold as new, we will take it back. You pay the return shipping charges and our cost of shipping the product to you (if applicable).
We cannot accept returns on merchandise items that have been used, or on repair parts that have been installed. All returns will be closely inspected for use. Our philosophy is based on the fact that you wouldn’t want to receive a “new” part that has been used, so why would anyone expect us to take a used one back that we, unfortunately, can’t re-sell to help another customer.
These policies keep our prices low so you can get the same quality parts below manufacturers’ or retail pricing.
How much you will be credited back depends on what products you have purchased. Nearly all the manufacturers we work with have restocking fees on returned equipment. To offer our valued customers pricing below that of our competitors, we can’t absorb these fees.
Restocking fees are commensurate with manufacturers and are outlined below. They will be deducted from your credit:
- Repair Parts: See the Repair Parts section below
- Invacare products: 25 percent restocking charge
- Ramps: 15 percent restocking charge for all new, unused products
- Sterilizers: 20 percent restocking charge for new, unused sterilizers
- Ultrasonic Cleaners: 25 percent restocking charge for all new, unused products
- Scales: 20 percent restocking charge for all new, unused products
- Paraffin Baths: 20 percent restocking charge for all new, unused products
- Standing/Sitting Aids: May only be returned if in new, uninstalled condition within 15 days of purchase with a 20 percent restocking charge
All returned items will carefully be inspected for use per our Return Policy.
Returnable Repair Parts
Although we do our best to help you diagnose the part you need, we know that parts may not always fit. Our intent with parts returns is not to make money, but simply, not to lose money. Keep in mind, the original cost of shipment and small restocking charge is assessed based on the scenarios below:
Parts Exchanges: In spite of all your efforts at troubleshooting, there will be times when a problem is misdiagnosed, and an incorrect part is ordered. As long as you reorder another part to complete the repair (even if the second parts order is for a lesser amount than the first), we will not assess a restocking charge. Note that the first part ordered cannot have been physically installed on the chair. We will only charge you our costs were to ship the new part to you.
The exception to this policy is if we get a part back that we have to repack to be able to resell (please see “Parts Restocking Fees” in note # 4 below).
Straight Parts Returns: If you order a repair part, then return it without buying another, a 25 percent restocking fee and the original cost of shipping will be deducted from your credit. Please note, however, that if your return can’t be repacked to make it resellable, the part will be returned to you with no credit issued. We need to ensure the highest quality product to our valuable customers.
Partial Order Returns: We try our best to be helpful to folks in determining what parts they may need for repairs. If you want to return a partial order, however, a 25 percent restocking fee and the original cost of shipping will be deducted from your credit.
Special Orders: For special order parts, your credit will be dependent upon the decision of the manufacturer. If they will accept the return, then we will issue the credit back to you, less a 25 percent restocking fee and the original cost of shipment.
Shipping Returns Back
The shipping carrier you choose to make your return is up to you and is your expense. Please get a tracking number when you ship and insure the shipment. Medical Center Supply is not responsible if the package gets lost in shipment or if it gets damaged en route to our office.
Once we process the return, your refund will be credited in the same manner you paid for the item. Please allow up to 15 days for the refund to be processed after we receive the shipment in our office.
- Bathroom products (commode/shower chairs, shower wheelchairs, transfer benches, commodes, etc.) that have been used cannot be accepted for return; I think anyone can understand why.
- Repair parts that have been marked up, scratched, etc., and electrical parts that have been installed cannot be returned; our parts sources won’t take parts back that have been installed for any reason.
Most of our products ship free within the continental United States, meaning we include the costs of shipping USPS Priority Mail into our cost of doing business. If you return a product within the guidelines above, and we refund you the total amount that the manufacturer gives us, there remains the shipping charges absorbed in getting the product to you quickly. In addition to paying the the return shipping charges, we will deduct our original shipping charges to get the product to you. If we shipped the wrong product, we will either credit your expense to return the item, or we will have the carrier pick up the item. As mentioned above, our goal is simply not to lose money on returns.
As a North Carolina-based small business, North Carolina sales tax will be added for all orders placed by a resident of North Carolina.
If you are located in North Carolina and are tax exempt, please email us a copy of your exemption certificate or certificate of resale the same day you send in your order.
Out of state orders are tax exempt.
We care about you and your privacy. Your personal information will never, under any circumstances, be given, sold, or traded to anyone without your consent.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from a User in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when a User visits our site, registers on the site, places an order, subscribes to the newsletter, fills out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond
- to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Users may receive emails that include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, user name, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This information was last updated on February 6, 2019